Communication and mutual support between parents or guardians and the school community is a major component to a successful education program. Our PTO provides:
- Information to families about activities that positively impact family life and encourage the development of Christian values within the family;
- Organization for parents or guardians to help with school projects;
- Fundraising to meet the instructional needs of the school;
- Support in encouraging the educational, moral, physical, mental and religious growth of the school.
We encourage parents or guardians to volunteer their time when called and to attend functions whenever possible.
Blessed Trinity Catholic School’s PTO operates with the recognition that parents are the primary educators of their children. This organization facilitates, with the support and guidance of the Pastor and the Principal, parental involvement in the Catholic education of children. The PTO encourages parent involvement in school/parish activities including fundraising, community services, lunch and snack programs and other various school programs. These activities support the growth of the Blessed Trinity School/Parish community and enrich the Catholic education experience for the children. The specific objectives of the PTO are to:
- Provide quality communication between home and school
- Offer carefully planned programs to parents and children.
- Cooperate fully with the administration in the development of the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth of the students.
- Raise funds for the operating budget.
- Assist in the continued academic success of school programs.
- Encourage all parents to join and become members of the organization.
- Attend general meetings which take place through the school year.