Welcome Prospective Parents
Thank you for your interest in Blessed Trinity Catholic School! We are currently accepting applications for admission for grades K-8. If you are interested in applying, please send the following to the school:
- Recent Report Card(s)
- Standardized Test Scores (3rd-8th grades only)
- Copy of an special education documentation, if applicable (ex. I.E.P., 504 plan, Gifted, etc.)
Email: Kelly Varney, Registrar email@example.com
Mailing Address: 5 SE 17th Street, Ocala, FL 34471
Fax Number: 352-622-1660
Student applications, including report cards and test scores, are reviewed by our school’s Admissions Committee. There will be a $25.00 fee upon application submission. If a child seems like a potentially good candidate for admission, he or she is asked to take an Admissions Entrance Test. This is a norm-referenced assessment that measures the candidates proficiency in the areas of math, reading, and language arts. Children who pass the Admissions Entrance Test are then contacted by our school registrar to begin the registration process.
Necessary forms are:
- Birth and Baptismal certificates (students enrolling in K or grade 1 must be 5 or 6 years old respectively by September 1st of the current year.)
- Physical and immunization forms
- Report card and testing information from previous school
- Completed student information form must include Social Security number
- Copy of social security card
- One parent’s driver’s license
- Registration card signed by the Pastor
All forms are must be submitted before a student will be considered for enrollment.
Catholic Schools within the Diocese of Orlando require enrolling students to submit a Florida Department of Health Certificate of Immunization as provided for in Florida Statute 1003.22 as a condition precedent to acceptance. Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Orlando do not recognize a religious objection to this immunization. For more information on this policy, please click here.
State law requirements concerning immunization and medical exams for students entering Florida schools for the first time:
- Immunization Form HRS 680 showing day, month and year of each shot is the only acceptable form for documentation.
- Medical Examination Form HRS 3040 administered by a licensed physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner.
Students entering Florida schools from another state with immunization and medical forms from that state must take those forms to the Health Department for review and issuance of Forms HRS 680 and HRS 3040. Students not meeting the proper immunization requirements and medical exam requirements will be excluded from school effective the first day of school.
Withdrawal from School
Please notify the office in writing if planning to withdraw your child(ren) or if your child(ren) do not plan to return the following school year. This will expedite the forwarding of school records. Official student records will be sent to the child’s new school following a formal request by that school.